Coronavirus ( COVID-19)
The Municipality of Louise wants to makes sure that all residents have up to date and accurate information on COVID-19. The Links below are trusted sources for factual and up-to-date information.
For Canada's Economic Response Plan, please visit https://www.canada.ca/en/department-finance/economic-response-plan.html
For Manitoba’s latest health orders, critical services list, and frequently asked questions, please visit
If your health order-related question was not answered online, or you have non-compliance concerns, you can call the Manitoba Government Inquiry line at 204-945-3744 or 1-866-MANITOBA.
For Manitoba’s online screening COVID-19 screening tool, visit https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/
For general business inquiries, please visit https://engagemb.ca/covid19-csp?tool=news_feed#tool_tab
For general workplace safety information, please visit http://www.manitoba.ca/covid19/infomanitobans/workplaces.html
For questions locally the Municipality of Louise is here for you, please call 204-873-2591 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Municipality of Louise has closed all government offices and public works buildings to the public.
- Public playgrounds have been closed as well as all arenas and halls.
- Schools are closed for the Prairie Spirit School Division
- Suspended all recreational activities
- Garbage and Recycle Curb side pick up have not been affected, the Louise Integrated Waste Site is open but there are new restrictions when you drive in. Staff will direct you.